Are you interested in learning pointed pen calligraphy? Have you been struggling with your strokes? The types of paper & ink? how to protect your nib from rust? Do you wish to know all the tips, tricks and techniques of become a professional calligrapher?
Now you can have answers to all your calligraphy questions!
Shubhangi demystifyes the world of calligraphy and lettering in this tell all book, where you’ll learn about
- Starting your journey with correct knowledge
- Posture, Placement, & Guidelines
- Basic & Professional Calligraphy Tools
- Different kinds of Inks, Paper etc.
- Taking care of all your supplies, such as preventing nibs from rust.
- Troubleshooting common problems
- Tips to improve your script
- Practicing properly
- Selling your calligraphy, professionally!
It won’t matter if you have poor handwriting, no artistic instinct, or have been trying for far too long, because by the end of this book, you will have all the tips, tricks, do’s & don’ts which would have otherwise taken years know and become a master calligrapher & lettering artist!
Checkout the images to see the topics covered!
Disclaimer: This is a Paperback Book and not an EBook.